Waxing & Exfoliation - Steps to Smoother Skin
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and debris, clearing the way for the wax to really grip the unwanted hair and remove it efficiently and thoroughly. It is the best way to prevent ingrown hairs from appearing. Exfoliation also ensures a smoother-than-smooth result by boosting skin circulation, supporting cell generation, and improving skin tone. And if you’re tanning for summer, exfoliating, and waxing prior to applying tan will ensure a smoother, streak-free golden glow. You can choose products such as a loofah or scrub, or salts. But why would you, when Hairgo hair removal makes it so easy for you?
Six Easy Steps
- Always exfoliate before waxing.
- Be sure to moisturise skin after waxing.
- Never wax and apply fake tan on the same day – wait for 24 hours for your skin to settle.
- Only ever apply fake tan to clean, smooth skin that is free from products like moisturiser.
- Moisturising with an unscented product a few hours after applying fake tan (once the formula has had a good amount of time to dry) will help your tan develop beautifully.
Moisturise after each shower to maintain that golden glow and keep your skin beautifully hydrated throughout summer.