Underarm Waxing. Yes, You Can Learn to Love It
Underarm Waxing. Yes, you can learn to love It, for several reasons, for starters the alternative is either having hairy underarms (which is totally fine if you prefer!) or having to shave daily (or at the very least every other day). Shaving can cause a higher chance of skin irritations like ingrown hairs (not to mention nicks).
Waxing not only makes you smooth, but it exfoliates the newly hair-free area. It’s just one of the many benefits of waxing. Hair regrowth becomes thinner and slower over time, provided you wax consistently. No stubble worries for weeks.
What to Expect -The steps of underarm waxing is really simple:
1. Make sure the area is clean and dry.
2. Use Hairgo pre wax cleansing lotion.
3. Wax applied in same direction as hair growth and removed against the direction of hair growth.
4. Use cold or hot wax. Cold wax is in the form of strips. Requires no heating and is so easy to apply , however the strips must be applied in two directions. Watch our underarm and bikini line video for more info
5. Hot wax such as HairGo wax beads is commonly used for coarser, more stubborn, hair like what’s found in underarms.
Does Armpit Waxing Hurt?
It’s not completely painless, and of course it depends on your pain tolerance, but here’s the good news: The underarm area is a small one. Meaning it will be quick, with little wax used. And the more you wax, the less and less it will hurt. Plus, when you first start waxing, the length of time it takes for hair regrowth may not be as long as you’d like. Seeing stubble after waxing too soon? Don’t worry; the more consistently you wax, the longer you can go between waxes.