Tips to Getting a Great Brazilian Wax
Many women are very nervous about doing a Brazilian Bikini wax at home. Here are some tips to consider:
- It is important to know that before waxing if you have been shaving, you should allow your hair to grow out for at least 3-4 weeks. The results you will get from your first wax will be much better if you allow time to let your hair cycles grow in first.
- Exfoliate the day before your waxing treatment. By removing the dead skin first, your waxing results will be smoother, and the wax will remove your hair more effectively.
- If your skin is very sensitive it can help to take an over the counter pain killer 30-60 minutes before your wax , this will help to ease the discomfort. (always check precaution and warnings of any pain meds)
- Waxing every 4-6 weeks is recommended. After regular waxing, you will notice there will be some areas of hairlessness.
- The first couple of times you wax, you may have quicker regrowth depending on your genetics and hair type, however with consistency and proper exfoliation, you will be able to enjoy smooth long-lasting results.